Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wireless

So, I am actually sitting and relaxing in my big comfy computer chair, rather than hunched over peering at the 19" monitor...(don't know why, but thats usually how I surf... hunched over, kills my back, but I do.) So- thankfully, I have a wireless keyboard, that until this very moment, has sat on the keyboard tray, and acted as though it had wires. Not tonight, boy... I'm feeling lazy and so, it's taken a field trip to my lap. If the bed behind me was cleared off, I'd lay on it and type.

I think the final load count on laundry was 7 today. Evan needed clean socks so I figured I could do a load of his clothes and a load of mine and be done. OH NO- the cleaning bug got me and I did the sheets, the comforter, the mattress pad, and the towels. (And Evan and I shared an extra load too... so that's 7, right?) I also ran the dishwasher, went grocery shopping, and hung out at my parents for a bit. So, it seems to me that bedtime is coming sooner than I think. But, thankfully the sheets and stuff are all back on the bed so I can crawl in and SLEEEEP. The living room needs to be tidied, but that can be done tomorrow, right?

Look what I found when after I put the sheets on the bed! He saw me and started laughing!

PS- Have I mentioned that my awesome kid is cute?!?!

No comments: