Friday, March 14, 2008

A second floor...maybe.

Jeremy and I are looking to refinance our home…maybe to cash out some equity to add on a second floor to the house. (It would be easier than packing everything up and moving.) But that’s very expensive, and we don’t have thousands of dollars just laying around the house, or the bank account for that matter. In my research of the best options, I found this mortgage refinance site. I played with almost every single calculator on the site. (I’m secretly a numbers nerd…) The site even lets you compare rates right in your area; just put in the type of loan you want, the state you live in, the kind of property you have, and your credit rating. How easy is that??? Super Easy! Soo- be on the lookout for pictures of the second floor addition coming as soon as possible!

No comments: