Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Sunday!

I love it when I can wake up and take my time getting ready. Heck, I woke up at 7:00 and don't have to be out of the house til 10:15. THAT'S 3 WHOLE HOURS!! 3x more than I get during the week. I'm lovin' it! I took a shower and put jammies on, simply because I don't want to get all gussied up for church just yet.

Evan's taking a nap, I'm doing laundry (an extra load that I forgot about last night...oops!), and pondering what I'm going to wear today.

Yes, Evan is taking a nap... something he does rarely at school. I don't know why he doesn't like to nap. I'd nap all day if I got the chance. But- thankfully he's not a hard-and-fast routine kinda kid, so he naps on the weekends at least once a day. Love it!

I hope my tax return comes soon. I'd kinda like to see all that extra cash flood my bank account (only to see it disappear to pay off debts...) I checked irs.gov and they told me to wait another week, sign back in, and MAYBE it would be on its way, that really, it could take 6 whole weeks to get me my money!! I'm so techno-savvy, and yet, I didn't e-file. (BANG HEAD HERE)


I found this video on my computer. It came pre-loaded on it... I think its a pretty butterfly. Don't you? Thank you HP for the nice video.

No comments: