Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day Off!

I took today off. The WHOLE day. Evan has a dr's appt in the middle of the day, so it would be silly for me to be at work for a short time, leave to get him, go to the dr, and then come home. so- I'm about to take him to school, then come home and do some hard core tidying, and then go pick him up and go to the dr. It's his ear re-re-check. The re-check AFTER the last re-check. This kid's got ear infections like its his job, but you'd never know it because they don't bother him. The doctor said she would possibly be concerned about Conductive Hearing Loss if he keeps getting them. I'm not concerned though. He's "speaking" and imitating sounds, so I think his little listeners are doing just fine.

I almost quit yesterday...more on that a little later.

....for your reading pleasure...
"Conductive hearing loss is caused by an interference in the transmission of sound to the inner ear. Infants and young children frequently develop conductive hearing loss due to ear infections. This loss is usually mild, temporary, and treatable with medicine or surgery. "(Thanks KidsHealth!)

No comments: