Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blog... and get paid for it!?!?!?

So, I just got approved for an awesome opportunity. PayPerPost is a website that allows me to blog about stuff I find on the internet AND get paid for it. I'm so excited because 1) I love to blog. It gives me a feeling that I am writing meaningful stuff that people would want to read. 2) It gives me an opportunity to "talk" when I'm the only one in the house that is available to listen. 3) I can do it when Evan goes to bed... I mean, heck, I already spend most of my time on the computer when he goes to bed anyways, why not make a few bucks here and there for my time, right?

So, anyways, if you notice me talking about random things here and there, its because I am so excited about my new "job" as a writer. One thing I have already learned is that I need to expand my writing skills. I am trying to write my “Please let me into your master’s program” paper right now, too, and its got a word minimum of 400 words. When writing about stuff, I know that there’s a minimum I’ve gotta make, OR ELSE I DON’T GET PAID.

What am I going to do with all of this cash?? S-A-V-E Save it! Oh my goodness, I want to put a second story on the house...and that kind of takes money. ALOT of money, so this will go towards that (and maybe a new pair of shoes here and there.)

No comments: