Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This is a tribute to you stay-at-home mommies...

You have WAAAAY more energy than I could even fathom up for a half-a-day of staying home. I don't know how you do it. You've gotta be doped up on Starbucks or something. I often dream of staying at home, but its probably like running a marathon, you have to be physically prepared for it. I stayed home for 11 weeks when I had Evan. Then went back to work for 9. Then stayed home for 10. Then went back and today is the first day that wasn't a weekend or holiday break that I stayed home from work. I guess once you get out of a routine, its hard to start somewhere new really quick. I'm usually VERY on-the-go on the weekends, so it's not so exhausting to me. What makes me tired is watching Evan run around the house... his energy exhausts me. I WISH I HAD THAT MUCH ENERGY.


but, I enjoyed every minute that I got to spend with Evan today. I love my beautiful boy. He's wonderful, and I honestly can't remember what life was like without him in my life.

No comments: