Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tonight was a good night! I got Zero's right after school since it was CASH-O-LA night for our school. I had a tuna sub. YUM-O. Then, I went and picked Evan up from his school. We came home, played, ate a snack, played some more, ate dinner, had a bath, played, and went to bed. YAY! There was lots of playing going on tonight. I got another baby gate from my mom's house in order to keep Evan out of the kitchen completely. He was already locked out of the kitchen from his playroom, but now, I can block off the other doorway that leads to the kitchen.


I'm slowly kid-proofing my house. I started with the electrical outlets in the playroom, now I'm up to gates. Pretty soon the whole house will be kid-proof. at least thats the plan...)

Tomorrow is Friday... and that means its BINGO day for my reading groups!! I heart BINGO day!!

No comments: