Friday, February 29, 2008

Spam Myself?

I just checked my SPAM box. And, apparently I have started to send myself SPAMmail, why else would my inbox say "me" as the name?? (No, I'm not an idiot...I know its a spammer who's the idiot...but I wonder how many people would actually open an email that said it was from "me"??)

In other news, I saw an idiot on the road this morning...and another idiot (who probably just thought he was being a good samaritan) helping. The guy breaks down on the road, just past a highway on ramp, not 100 feet from a Rite Aid parking lot. HE STOPPED HIS CAR IN THE FREAKING ROAD to fix a flat!!! Why in the world would you risk your life, instead of driving on the flat 100 more feet and fixing it in the safety of a parking lot?? I just don't know about some people.

In other LESS BIZARRE news... I'm losing weight and my wedding rings are getting big on me! YAY!

ps- my kid is awesome and cute.

No comments: