Monday, February 25, 2008

Bills, Bills, Bills

Don't the American Home Shield people know that if I had received the bill, I would have paid it? Idiots. They'll get their money on the 14th day from the letter, I'm not giving it to them any sooner. (Plus its the 1st business day after payday...)

Hey, check out my new site! And buy my stuff!! Mother's Day is coming up!! I have all of my original creations down at Seashore Florist. I've sold a couple pieces there. It's a pretty sweet deal. The jewelry doesn't have to sit in my house and collect dust until the next show I go to, and now I have a really awesome florist friend! (So, PS- order your flowers from there now!) I'm going to work on getting the pictures of the ORIGINAL pieces I've done up as soon as I can... but when you've only got a few hours a day to relax...relaxing comes first.

so, with that...I'm off to relax...in my bed.

No comments: