Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Summer

I was thinking about having an end of the school year/ Happy Summer party. So, I was shopping around online for a great deal on photo invitations. Well, I stumbled across this website that does Custom Photo Cards! They have pretty good pricing. And its professional looking too!! So, I picked my card (I found it in the Photo Christmas Cards section, you don't have to use the Christmas lingo, you can personalize it to match whatever the occasion.). I decided on the borderless full color photo card...
I was thinking of using this picture as the front...
And on the inside, where the "Preview Picture" shows Season's Greetings... I was thinking of having "Come on out, summer is finally here!" with all the party details underneath. What do you think? I couldn't find a better site with great prices! Not only do they have Christmas Cards, they have Anniversary cards (hmm, mom and dad will celebrate #34 this year...I could put their wedding picture on the front of a party invitation!) as well as all the other holidays too. I'm a big card sender, and I think I may have found my new best friend (well, CARD best friend...) They have $5 shipping, as well as 4 lines of free personalization. Oh, and they do wedding invitations too!! I'll have to mention that to the girl at work who just got engaged. I bet she'd be the talk of the town if she had photo wedding invitations. How cool would that be? So much more hi-tech than the ones that I printed off the computer 4 years ago.
I'm glad that I found Cards Direct because now I can have pretty photo greeting cards all year long.

No comments: